Due to the unpredictable daily changes during this global pandemic our COVID-19 precautions are subject to change based on CDC guidelines and the instruction authorized by national government authorities as updates mandate. All rules listed are strictly enforced for the safety and well being of our patients and staff.
COVID-19:WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- You have traveled internationally within the past 30 days.
- You have been in the presence of someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You have been in the presence of someone quarantined for COVID-19.
- You have exhibited any symptoms of respiratory infection or fever.
STAY HOME AND CALL 501.771.4785 TO RESCHEDULE.
We are currently limiting the traffic in the clinic with fewer seats and a max of 5 people. Therefore, SCHEDULED PATIENTS ONLY ARE ALLOWED IN, unless the scheduled patient is a MINOR or those needing a caregiver for assistance.
PRECAUTION INSTRUCTION REMINDERS:
- FACE COVERINGS ARE MANDATORY!
- Temperatures will be taken at the time you arrive with a no-touch thermometer. We will conduct 2 temperature readings, if your temperature is higher than 100.4 degrees you will be asked to leave immediately and instructed to call back to reschedule.
- Due to limited seating please arrive on time- do not come earlier than 10 minutes unless otherwise advised.
- Intake Forms or updates may be completed in your vehicle by a family member or you may download your copy of the Intake Forms on the "Appointments Tab" of the Menu Bar. Look for "Forms".